BUSINESS CHAMBER ONLINE
The mission of the Business Chamber Online is to provide the highest quality services and most efficient strategic tools to increase the competitiveness of your business.
We offer a wide array of services including dynamic networking, expert business intelligence, legal assistance, trade missions, market research projects, educational forums, national and international trade events, sponsor opportunities, periodical publications, and visas and exchanges.
From young entrepreneurs to well-established big corporations, our members receive tailored services in an extensive variety of business fields, specialized advice by our team of professionals, and innovative initiatives to meet the particular needs of each industry.
As an independent organization, the Chamber preserves the business interests of its members while facilitating productive relationships with a full network of institutions and organizations including bilateral government agencies, professional and trade associations, business leaders associations, sister chambers, civic officials, and prominent dignitaries.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Are you looking for strategic business connections and advice?
As a Member of the Business Chamber Online, you will get that—and a whole lot more.
Whether you are seeking employee, IR, or human resources advice, or need help making your marketing vision become a reality, we offer a comprehensive range of services that cater for businesses large and small.
At Business Chamber we have experienced business specialists who can offer vital over-the-phone consultations and other relevant information compiled by industry experts to keep you informed in this ever-changing business world.
Seminars and training programmes for members
Lectures and interactive sessions for members & general public
Issue of Certificate of Origin to exporters
Issue of Visa Recommendation Letters to overseas business travellers
Consultation and guidance to members on commercial issues and procedures
Information dissemination through journal, circular, e-mail, website, etc.
Annual trade fair to boost business activity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
COME INVESTING IN BRAZIL
10 reasons business owners should join a Business Chamber Online
Connections – The business owners and operators you meet through the Chamber can be your clients and open doors to other companies to help grow your business.
Business advocates – Your ability to influence public policy on common business problems becomes greater as more voices are added to advocate on behalf of businesses like yours.
Credibility – Membership in a Chamber of Commerce is considered a must by the public and other businesses for your business to be taken seriously and be considered a viable player in your industry.
Resources – The problems you face in business are likely shared by your fellow men and women in the business community. What better way to talk through difficulties or problems in your business than discussing with those who are walking on the same path as you.
Intelligence – You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do. We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Involvement – Consumers and business owners and operators want to do business with someone who is vested in their community.
- Training – Whether it is a lunch and learn or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts countless programs to help you increase your skills in all aspects of your business.
- Marketing – What better way to introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and the public.
- Standing – When you sit on business committees and eventually advance into leadership positions, you are seen by the public and other business owners and operators as an expert in your field.
- Giving back – When you give back to your community, you’re helping others, and that helps the business community become stronger. When the business community is vibrant and strong, the local economy is stronger, and that is good for all businesses that depend on consumers’ ability to spend in the local marketplace.This text you are reading, as well as all content that follows, can be edited by you, so customizing this model.