We are the Business Chamber Online, the largest foreign trade business platform on the internet. Through our online showroom system, you and your company can advertise your products, your brands and especially your country, in an easy, practical and wide way, by participating in our portfolio of contacts in more than 100 countries.
Our online integration and dissemination system offers our partners and clients dynamism and efficiency in the negotiations, guaranteeing all involved the best results. Come and do your business operation through Business Chamber Online, 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world. Business Chamber Online is The Best Way for Your Business.
- Brazil member of the G20, Mercosur and BRICS.
- 6th largest economy on the planet and will be the 4th in 2030.
- Industrialized countries and third largest producer of commodities in the world.
- Brazil is today the 3rd largest democracy in the world.
- It has a completely modern and computerized electoral system.
- 5th largest territory on the planet and its population speaks a single language.
- Brazil has the most modern and advanced banking system in the world.
- According to Forbes, Brazil has 50 billionaires and 180,000 millionaires.
- The Brazilian government currently has about USD 400 billion in international reserves.
- Stable political and democratic institutions with well-defined regulatory frameworks.
- 5th largest population in the world and 6th largest consumer market.
- It has stable economic growth and social sustainability.
- It has a macroeconomic and social structure for a long-term transformation period.
- There are great opportunities and high demand for investments in logistics, infrastructure and urbanization.
- It has an internal market of almost 220 million inhabitants and consumers.
- Subtropical and temperate climate, pleasant and with 9 months of sun per year, making it possible to harvest two to three annual crops.
- It has a strategic geographical position that facilitates access to other South American countries.
- Military power and regional geopolitics with global aspiration.
- Cultural and natural riches with wide diversity.
- Export platform and gateway to Latin America.
- The country’s renewable, abundant and clean energy.
- Member of the restricted club of countries producing space technology and satellite launchers.
- Brazil is the 10th largest producer of knowledge.
- It has a dynamic and very challenging business environment.
- A country of fertile land and the largest reserves of fresh water on the planet and still offers easy access to raw materials.
- The sectors that attract the most foreign investments are the financial sector, the beverage industry, the energy, oil, gas and telecommunications sectors.
- It has USD 300 billion in US government bonds, which represents and maintains Brazil as the fourth largest foreign creditor in the United States, behind China, Japan and Great Britain.
- According to the WTO, Brazil is the world’s second largest agricultural producer and exporter, behind only the United States.
- In the foreign market, Brazil accounts for 30% of the world’s exports of raw sugar and refined sugar. It is the world leader in soy exports, and is responsible for 80% of the orange juice on the planet.
- Country free of natural tragedies like earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, snowstorms, etc.
- The main investors in Brazil are the United States, China, Spain, Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium and Japan.
- Of Brazilian companies, 7,890 have ISO-9000 quality certificate, the highest number among developing countries. In Mexico, there are only 600 companies and 465 in Argentina.
- Brazil has a dynamic and diversified economy, with agroindustrial, industrial, technological, services, education and vocational training, and creative economy sectors spread throughout all regions.
- 3rd largest producer of commodities and agrobusiness, being the main agricultural frontier in the world.
- Brazil has the second largest number of airports in the world (2,498), behind only the United States.
- More than 90% of new cars produced in Brazil use ethanol. It is the only country in the world where fuel is offered in 100% of the stations.
- Brazil is the only country in the Southern Hemisphere that is participating in the Genome Project.
- It has a strategic geographical position that facilitates access to other South American countries.
- 2nd largest industry market and PET services in the world.
- Brazil is the country that has been most successful in the fight against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, and has been a world example.
- Great exporter of cultural products and services.
- Brazil is the 2nd largest market for jets and helicopters in the world.
- World record producer of beers, soft drinks and processed foods.
- 2nd largest producer of the beauty and cosmetics industry on the planet.
- Brazil has 300 million cell lines.
- Brazilian Internet users represent a 50% share of the Latin American market.
- 2nd largest market in access volume and time spent on sites like Google, You Tube, Facebook and Twitter.
- In Brazil, there are 20 factories of vehicle brands installed and another 10 installing themselves, while some neighboring countries have none.
- Brazil has a diversified economy that is less vulnerable to international crises.
- Brazil is the 2nd largest producer of fruit in the world.
- The Amazon is the largest reserve of biodiversity on the planet, known as the world’s lung.
- The Brazilian book publishing market is larger than that of Italy and Spain, with more than 100,000 new titles each year.
- Brazil is the 3rd largest aircraft manufacturer in the world with Embraer.
- Brazil is in 3rd place in number of entrepreneurs in the world.
- Large producer and exporter of ores and precious stones.
- Brazil has the largest cattle herd in the world, with 250 million head.
- 5th largest stock exchange in the world BM&F Bovespa with appreciation of USD 2.4 trillion.
- Brazil is the second largest iron ore producer in the world.
- Brazilian advertising agencies win the best and biggest prizes in the world.
- Brazil is the largest producer of coffee on the planet and the 3rd largest producer of cocoa.
Investing in Brazil is profiting. Investing in Brazil today is to invest in one of the largest economies in the world, with a large consumer market, diversified industrial park and vast natural resources. This year alone, more than USD 19 billion was invested in the infrastructure sector alone – a 500% increase over the same period in 2016. Foreign direct investment in Brazil in 2017 has already reached USD 31.5 billion.
Currently, it invests significantly in the expansion of the Brazilian logistics network, especially in railroads to facilitate the flow of production. Ports are also being expanded. As an inheritance of the sporting events that have already taken place (Pan American, Confederations Cup, World Cup and Olympics) the country had a jump in the quality of its airports, increasing itself the amount of international routes daily.
MILLIONS OF CONSUMERS IN
THE INTERNAL MARKET
WORLD LARGEST ECONOMY IN 2030
USD BILLIONS FROM
COMMERCIAL SURPLUS IN 2017
- The main state of Brazil is São Paulo and its capital, city of the same name, is a megalopolis known as Greater São Paulo with about 25 million inhabitants, and is also the richest metropolis in Latin America and the southern hemisphere.
- The state of São Paulo is the richest and most developed in the nation and has 45 million inhabitants and is also the largest employer and largest consumer market in Brazil.
- São Paulo is the center of innovation and technology in the region and a global leader in agribusiness and environmental preservation policies.
- The city of São Paulo has a fleet of 9 million vehicles, and has the largest road terminals on the planet.
- The state capital is the main financial center of the country, hosting the BM&F BOVESPA stock exchange, ranked as one of the five largest stock exchanges in the world, the second largest in the Americas and a leader in the Latin American continent.
- Today, the state is the 17th largest economy in the world and the second largest in South America. Compared with other world regions, it is the 6th richest. It generates about a third of all wealth produced by Brazil.
- The state of São Paulo is generally recognized as the largest economic and industrial center in the Southern Hemisphere and the largest business and service center in Latin America.
- The city of São Paulo is a Global city and has the largest helicopter fleet in the world and is also the largest cultural and gastronomy hub in Latin America.
- Besides the headquarters of large banks and financial conglomerates, the state also concentrates the headquarters of the main national and foreign business groups.
- The city consumes more pizzas than New York. There are more than 5,300 pizzerias in the city of São Paulo and their pizzerias produce more than 1 million pizzas a day, which is equivalent to about 720 per minute.
- São Paulo is one of the main business tourism centers of the planet receiving more than 15 million tourists per year.
- In São Paulo, more than 100 thousand events are held every year – 1 every 5 minutes – and hold 80% of the Brazilian market for trade fairs (around 50% of tourists come to the city for this purpose). There are more than 500 thousand square meters of space for various events. It has about 30 centers of large fairs and conventions, among other dozens of smaller spaces.
- The state is home to the largest port in South America (Port of Santos) and one of the largest airports in the continent (São Paulo International Airport / Guarulhos – GRU).
- The economy of the state of São Paulo is the most diversified in Brazil, housing companies that operate in a wide range of activities, from the most traditional to the most modern and sophisticated from the technological point of view.
- In addition to the headquarters of large banks and financial conglomerates, the state also concentrates the headquarters of the main national and foreign business groups, stimulating the growth of specialized production support services, and especially corporate management, such as legal services, marketing, information, among others. The state has the largest agglomeration of multinational corporations throughout the Southern Hemisphere.
- With a little more than 248 thousand km² (similar to the United Kingdom), the state of São Paulo occupies 3% of the surface of Brazil. Its industry accounts for 35%, and its services account for 34% of the Brazilian market. São Paulo’s agriculture is responsible for more than 16% of Brazilian crop production. Even with this economic importance and dynamism, 18% of its territory is composed of native vegetation.
- São Paulo is also notable for its cultural dynamism and its natural beauty – with 622 km of beaches and the largest set of remnants of the Atlantic Forest (native forest) in Brazil.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
COME INVESTING IN BRAZIL
Business Chamber Office
Rua Vergueiro 1353 Torre Norte Vila Mariana SP Brasil
55 11 97405-0971 email@example.com
Send us a message
Leave your message or schedule a meeting
Soon a Business Chamber consultant will contact you